My Blog List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sad Story..

Last night, I had a dream..
And it was about you..
I smiled and recalled the memories we had,
Then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes,
You know why?
Because in my dream, you holds my hand and said 'GOODBYE' !

The next day, I try my dearest best to be happy,
And forget all about the nightmare's dream !

Although you left me,
You're still there !
You're still smile !
You're still happy !
You're still the same !
But that's all not for me anymore..
You're still there for her !
You're still smile for her !
You're still happy for her !
You're still the same just for her !

Maybe for you,
I'm just your bestfriend,
Whom you can share stories,
Whom you can share happiness,
Whom you can share sadness,
The bestfriend that always be there for you,
For food and bad..

A few days later,
I heard bad news from your family,
That you..
That you left me !
Not for one day !
Not for two days !
Not for a month !
Not for a year !
But..
For my entire life !

In that moment of time,
I feel very down !
My whole life turns black !
For what I know is you left me,
But..
This time you'll never come back !

I still remembered the night before you're gone..
You called me,
You said that,
Even though I'm not there for you,
For your good and bad time,
Just have faith that someday,
We'll be together !
And that moments, we'll never be apart anymore !
That's my promise !
I hope that Allah will grant my wish..
My wish is to be with you,
And be your spouse,
For forever in Jannah !

That day,
When you left me,
I got a letter from your parents,
They said that letter is from you,
I tried my best to open it,
But..
Everytime I try to open it,
My tears dropping,
My heart beating,
My hands shaking,
And my legs trembling,
I couldn't stop it !
Its like I couldn't accept that you left me so suddently..

That night,
I couldn't sleep !
Everytime I close my eyes,
Your face appeared just like in the horror movie,
And my tears drop again !

Maybe you're right my dear..
That I can't live without you,
That I can't do anything without you,
That I need you to complete my whole life !
But, now..
I should change it right?
Change for a better !

That night, I opened the letter taht you give,
Its hard at first,
But..
My heart fell very anxious,
I want to know what you're writing !
I want to know everything !

Dear sayang,
I know that you're hurt right?
I'm sorry for left you without a reason,
And left you with tears !
I know that I'm not a good person for you,
But..
I'm trying my best to make you happy !
The reason I left you is..
Because..
I know that I can't bring happiness to you !
I'm just keep making you hurt yourself !
I'm just keep making you lying yourself !
I don't want to see all that !
All I want is your happiness !
Your happiness is mine too !
So, don't cry anymore k sayang..
Just enjoy your life till your full limit without me..
I know you can do it !
I have faith in you !
Because that day,
The day I left you,
You still smiling at me,
Although it hurts you so much !
So, now..
You should practise it everyday..
I have a quote for you,
When I read it, its reminds me a lot to you 1

The prettiest smile hide the deepest secret,
The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears,
And the kindest hearts have left,
The most pain !

                                                                                                 Sabtu (7/9/13 , 5:04 petang)
                                                                                                 Nukilan khas : Syahirah Iera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sky Blue Bow Tie